This is the continuous improvement part of the process and where you implement changes, as needed, based on the findings of your assessment report. This stage also includes the following steps:
- Establish ongoing feedback
- Modify, adapt or subtract from course curriculum and/or assignments
- Modify program requirements
- course sequence
- Revise program goals and outcomes
- Change methods of assessments
- Upgrade facilities
- Incorporate departmental policies and procedures
- The addition or deletion of student services
Enhancement begins with an action plan just after the assessment is completed.
- Consists of objectives, even if the objective is to replace a current objective with a new objective.
- Identify team/person responsible for completing each objective.